DVC library feedback

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. fix the wifi connection.

It hasn't been working and I know myself and several other students have been quite put off by its unstable connection. Its been a growing problem since school started and let's face it: what is the point of having the wifi if it never seems to work?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thank you for your suggestion. We are aware of the wifi problem, and we are sorry that you have not been able to access the wifi. Because more and more students are in the library, the wifi has been at capacity for longer periods of time. There are a limited number of slots that students can use, and when they are all being used, no one else can get online. This problem will be addressed when the college upgrades its network infrastructure, but it may be a little while before this is complete.

• Make the following changes

1. Post the hours of each dining location
      2. Update the dining page so that it does not say that the cafeteria is open for dinner (it closes at four)
      3. Update the search engine so that the dining page comes up first when you search dining (first result is hotel management)
      4. Update the dining pages to remove the information that the dining locations will open in February of 2012.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • Why do we have to go thru the internet to get to "myaccountinglab and my math lab?

I don't want everyone from the internet to see my lab work when I come into the library or on campus at a computer lab station. The lab work should be posted just between the student and the teacher. The computer labs should have that directive as well. And Rooms 107 and 109 in the BLF building should not be excluded from "privacy act only". It is where liability should be scrutinized upon this campus. Having to work where the computers are on campus you would think that privacy between student's work for the teacher and the class they are…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)